Usually, I also evaluate how far my perspective has changed in the relationships/pseudo-relationships I've entered, and whether I have developed better judgment in my choice of men.
So far, I've been with only nine men in my life (and yes, that includes Thomas), and I have decided to relate the lessons I have learned as they've walked through my life.
#1- The Soccer player- It does not pay to be a bitch. I was really insecure, and I apologize for my behavior back then. you were my first and I didn't know any better.
#2- The Geek- You were a mistake. At least I had fun in the tower. Thank you for fulfilling my wish to "leave my mark" in the university, five days before graduation! ;)
#3- The Artist- There has to be something wrong with me when the longest relationship I've had was with an acknowledged fuck-buddy. No more fuckbuddies for me at the moment, I fall in love too easily. I've learned that I should never allow anybody to take advantage of my insecurities.
#4- Fedex guy- I should've checked out your background. I should've known you were with her. Your now-wife made my life hell, but I found myself in the aftermath of what you did to me. I guess I should thank you.
#5 Anime boy- You broke up with me on Christmas day, and accused me of stealing your mommy's watch as an excuse. Tsk tsk. YOu need some major cojones man. This is what happens when I let my hormones do the thinking.
#6 Yaoi dude- You really took advantage of me. I learned my lesson. I am too young to be anybody's sugar mommy!
# 7 Bishie Boy- booze + horny boys + sleeping in one room = bad idea. Thank you for helping me find my g-spot! Fuck you for trying to make money off me!
# 8 The Writer- Some things are really too good to be true. I should've believed you when you told me you were fucked up.
#9 Thomas. The journey continues. All I know is that this is my happiest relationship yet.

NikkiAlfar
Tobie Abad
Gabby Lee
Andre Mischa Cleofe

No comments:
Post a Comment