Merry Christmas to everybody! I miss Christmas in the Philippines. Iba talaga ang Pasko sa atin, mas warm at as close ang pamilyang Pilipino kaysa mga Aleman.
Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm in a tizzy with my new schedule. I'm still adjusting to my new and very busy schedule and my challenging job as an English teacher.
I'm gearing up for the TestDaf Prüfung on February 14th. If I pass my German language proficiency test, I can move on to university. Wish me luck! That leaves me only a month and a half to prepare. Half of the time I'm in Erfurt, half of the time in German school here in Jena, with barely enough time to prepare for both my English and German lessons. I started learning German barely a year ago. I hope I can make it!
Kann ich das schaffen? Ich muss! Naja, wenn es nicht geht, versuch ich sie noch mal, no? Mein Kopf ist immer noch ein Sprachsalat!
It's weird being at the receiving and the giving end of the classroom. I have more respect for my German teacher, and I appreciate the lengths my German students are going through to learn a new language.
Anyway, Thomas is also gearing up for graduation on February It will be an academically challenging couple of months for the both of us.
I wish everybody a blessed Christmas! Have a great one y'all!

No comments:
Post a Comment