In lust with life!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Seven Songs-A meme by Jac

I was tagged by Jac to do a seven song meme some weeks ago. It was hard to come up with seven songs. I am not really musically inclined, you see. The funny thing about your meme, Jac, is that it made me reflect what is it I really like about these songs. Thinking about these songs reminded me of who I really am. I realized that these songs spoke of what my personality is like. In a bad day like today (the shitty autumn weather, the shitty first day at the Thuringische Landeszeitung office), it reminded me what I had to offer the world. Thanks Jac!




Telepopmusik featuring Andrea McCluskey - Breathe

Love the music, love the video.



Hikaru Utada - Easy Breezy

God, ang galing niya no?



Imogen Heap-Goodnight and Go

It reminds me what it's like to live and fall in love in a big city. Coffee shops, books, art. Gotta love it. Imogen Heap also sang


Frou Frou's Breathe In.



John Meyer- Bigger Than My Body

This is the song that I sing to myself when life gets the better of me. I am so motivated to do something, BE something, every time I listen to this.


Moloko-Sing it Back to Me

This song was playing on my 20th birthday. It was an end of an era, a time when I would go clubbing every night. It is up there with J.Lo's Waiting for Tonight



No Diggity-Blackstreet

So effing dancable.

I've got tons, tons more in my list, like the entire Circus Album of the Eraserheads,Where The Wild Roses Go by Nick Cave and Kylie Minogue, Glorybox by Portishead, Beautiful Ones by Suede and Nirvana's In Bloom. Just got me to thinking that maybe an MP3 Player is not such a bad investment.

Who do I meme? I feel guilty for doing this...JaniPanda and Leslie!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past