In lust with life!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Very German Birthday



A year older...a year wiser?

My first birthday here in Germany is a bit strange. It was still fun, in many respects, but it still feels strange. I feel like I am wearing somebody else's clothes. Does anybody understand this feeling?

I have great news as well: I've got a job! I am now a freelance English teacher at Berlitz. Ironic huh? At least I've got a way to support myself while studying here.

P.S. to Leslie: You'll never guess where I'm going to go for training...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My birthday table. It's what they do here. They make a birthday table with all your presents, then everybody sits down for tea. Thanks Barb!



With Thomas' best friend, Marko



We had International Food Night at the English Club the next day. My Pancit Bihon and Lumpiang Shanghai were a huge hit!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

John on guitars and Daniel on the Banjo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday at the Garden House.

Thanks to everyone who greeted me!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past