In lust with life!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Loneliness of Being Alone

Am home with the parentals and the family. I am quite happy to be home yet not home at the same time. New house, new life, grown ups grown up growing up children.

My brother, mother, and I have spent a part of our lives abroad and I told the brother come to me to Germany I'll even pay for your flight if need be. Husband doesn't understand the mixed happiness and loneliness of experiencing something new and wonderous like snow for the first time and wanting to share it with some of the most important people of your life and they aren't there couldn't be. I saw snow for the first time last year. That was sad.

Brother said the same thing about his half year in Las Vegas and mz mom's two year stint in Italy. I guess I don't suffer this loneliness alone.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past