In lust with life!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Berlin Noch Mal

Finally, Berlin in summer! I'm always in Berlin during the winter, and I finally got to do some sightseeing, and Berlin in summer ist noch wunderbarer! I went to Berlin to meet up with my childhood friend Yen, and we had a hoot! They left on Friday, and Thomas joined me on the same day.

Saya ng puro babae lang! Shopping galore! Walang panira eksena! Haha!



Sony Center Tourist Trap



What's left of the Berlin Wall, Potsdamer Platz



Me and Yen



Kaiser Wilhelm Gedächtnis Kirche, Ku'damm.



Bundestag. See the line? You can skip it if you have a kid with you.



Dome on the Bundestag



Charlie's Angels



Bundestag Interiors



Mukha siyang spaceship



Brandenburger Tor



Typical GDR Apartment, DDR Museum



Lashingan with Yen and Carsten



Their last day, I was missing them already. So much fun!



Thomas at Alexanderplatz



Knut ist cute!



Thomas having a staring match with his brother at the Berlin Zoo.

Sa uulitin!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past