In lust with life!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Could the conductors track you down if you give them a fake address

The straßenbahn conductors caught me today, gave me a 40 euro ticket. I remembered too late that I have the stamp on ticket today and not the monatskarte, which you just have to show. My karte expired two days ago, so I bought the vierer karte yesterday. I was about to stamp it when the checker covered the machine and said that I had to pay. I guess he really needed the money to make the quota.

They asked for cash, I didn't have any. They asked for my passport, I said I didn't have it (although I did), and gave them my insurance card instead. I decided at the last minute to lie, so I named the address three doors down.

I tore the ticket to shreds before I got home. Fuckers.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past