In lust with life!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Never Be The Same

I'm really worried about something that a lot of mothers seem to dismiss as trivial.

I'm worried about my vagina.

You see, I really like my vagina. It's nice-looking. A gynecologist even complimented me on it.

What's gonna happen to it after I press a bowling ball out of it? It's never gonna be the same, no matter what anybody says. It's gonna change, for better or for worse.

I've been reading up on this pregnancy business. Look behind all the BS of you couldn't imagine your life before children. I am going to be a mother and I am willing to go through it, but make no mistake, I am an individual and plan to remain that way. My sexuality is a very important part of my life. It sounds selfish, but please, the desire to have children outside of adoption is not an altruistic act.

I want to have this child, but I hope Kegels do as they're promised!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past