I am a reality show geek. I love The Amazing Race and American Idol . I think 'manly' geeks and nerds and gay guys are hot. My latest crush on the American Idol circuit is Anthony Federov (as an example). I had a crush on John Peter Lewis from Season 3. I don't like men with large builds. I don't like hairy guys. I think all the guys on Queer Eye are hot. But I think of them all Kyan Douglas is the hottest.
I am obsessed with the shows Manhunt and Outback Jack. I think the guys there are absolutely mouth watering. Keanu Reeves should father my son. Jude Law should help me with a daughter. Aussie and Kiwi guys rule. Their unassuming nature is adorable. My turn-offs are arrogant boors, guys who try too hard to be funny and witty, and men who don't have depth. I am trying to get over my fascination with neurotic men. Based on my most recent dalliances, boys aged 18 to 21 are drawn to me, I think. Compulsive liars should stay away from me. Never try to steamroll me to any cause. I will just resist you and unconsciously (subconsciously?) sabotage your cause with the truth, the most stringent bleach. I am not afraid of speaking my mind, or the truth. However, I am starting to ponder whether I should be more circumspect.
I love British humor, especially Brit-Indian humor. God Bless Star World for exposing me to Parkinson, Coupling, Goodness Gracious Me, and The Kumars at No. 42. God Bless John Cleese. He's the funniest man on the planet.
CSI Las Vegas. Period.
I prefer rockers to hip hop heads. I think Damon Albarn, the guy from Suede, and many others are hot. Pulp singer Jarvis Cocker is hot in an Alan Alda sort of way. Constantine Maroulis from American Idol Season 4 is also hot. I don't think he'll be as hot as he grows older. I think he'll end up looking like Omar Sharif.
I had a crush on Omar Sharif after watching Dr. Zhivago. When I was 12 I had crushes on Mel Gibson and John Malkovich.
I try to watch Oprah when I can .
I like the beach. I like mountains. I prefer the beach. I want to live on a bluff overlooking a beach. I like to dance. Men who can't dance are tipping the balance of attractiveness. Selfish guys suck. Guys who sulk when they don't get their way suck. Men who can't dance well but shake their little booty to their heart's content anyway is adorable. As long as they don't overdo it.
I am not obsessed with sex, contrary to common belief.
I am not afraid of death and dying. When you're dead you won't care what happens around you, anyway.
I like bishonen men. I like 'bishonen-ish' women. The whole ambiguous sex thing is really hot in my book. Surprisingly, I'm not into yaoi or yuri anime. I am not gay, I've never been gay, and couldn't stomach the thought of being in a relationship with a woman. I wish I were lesbian since their relationships don't seem to have a lot of hang-ups.
I am working toward a career in TV or print media. I do voice acting and hopefully, hosting.
I am a big personality. People are intimidated by me.
I couldn't think of anything else.
In lust with life!
Thursday, February 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Nothing wrong with being neurotic, or with having hormones on overdrive. Within the boundaries of reason, of course. ;) You make for great conversation, by the way.
well whaddaya know? speaking of omar sharif (tama ba ispayling), i was named after the tragic heroine (euphemism for loser) in that film. the theme song is nice, though. :)
You forgot: "I love freaking people out." ;>
love brit humor, csi las vegas, and the beach.
john cleese is funny... but the funniest man on earth?
there's nothing wrong with spitting out random facts... as long as they're interesting.
are you sure you couldn't think of anything else? =)
hey sweetie, i know i'm such a bad friend that it took me this long to check out your blog again. a little ad eratum - damon albarn is the frontman for blur. the hotties from suede would be richard oakes (the replacement for the original guitarist bernard butler) and their lead singer brett anderson. i should know, i kinda had an obsession for the band when i was in high school ;p
Post a Comment