
Seated: Me, the parents, my niece
Standing, Brother, Christopher senior with Chris junior, sister
Today I watched my niece's end-of school production number. She was dressed as a nurse while singing "Who are the People in your Neighborhood?" with her classmates.
I am amazed at how my family has gone full circle. In my mind's eye, my brother is 5, in his blue-and-white kindergarten uniform. My sister is in third grade, with bangs and buck teeth. Now she's a mother of two (with another on the way) and my brother is 21.
How did we all grow up so fast?
My brother has just quit call-center slavery to pursue his dream of becoming a computer programmer, and has proposed that us three put up a shawarma-taco-burrito shop called "Shawarmamania!" Its so cool! I'm very excited at the prospect of going into business with my siblings. Since we live near three schools and a church, I feel that this would be a profitable endeavor.
It's amazing how our relationship has evolved. Did we really pull stunts we learned from the World Wrestling Federation on each other? We used to weasel out of our afternoon nap by messing up our hair and use our fake just-woke-up voice. Oh geez we're all grown up!

1 comment:
lovely family, cathy. and your parents, wow! so young looking! finally, nakita na rin kita without the hair all over your face. no wonder you have such a cool life. you're super pretty!
ikain nyo ako ng shawarma sa opening day nyo ha. :)
Post a Comment