Damn, I hate memes. But here goes...
7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. The sight of blood
2. The sight of medical procedures
3. Being alone in a dark, spooky place
4. Natural catastrophies
5. Losing my loved ones
6. Being branded as stupid
7. Facing the consequences of 'not being good enough'
7 THINGS I LIKE MOST (in no particular order)
1. Books
2. My bed
3. My TV set
4. My journal
5. My friends
6. Kissing
7. Sex
8. good food
7 IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY ROOM
1. BED
2. TV SET
3. Clothes
4. Shoes
5. My documents
6. My jewelry
7. My books
7 RANDOM FACTS
1. I can be a bitch when I want to.
2. I choose to not be a bitch.
3. I'm actually a friendly person
4. I am not easily distracted when I'm doing something I like
5. I like sex, and I'm not ashamed to admit it
6. Only my parents and family can ever get me to sway my opinion. Oh, except for Thom
7. I hate HATE failure
7 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Travel the world and consume 30 passports in the process
2. Become a travel journalist
3. Become a respectable journalist, artist, and photographer
4. Live in New York, London, and Tokyo
5. To estalish a reutation of being up for anything
6. To be remembered for my 'vibe,' to be a great spirit
7. To find the love of my life.
8. To learn at least 1 romance language
7 THINGS I CAN DO
1. Cosplay
2. Take semi-decent photos, and write decent articles.
3. I can be a great lay
4. Appear unflustered under pressure
5. Make amazing mashed potatoes, gravy, cookies and 'pinoy carbonara'
6. Be the most doggedly determined person on the planet
7. Trust someone completely.
7 THINGS I CAN'T DO
1. Do something I abhor
2. Like someody I don't like
3. Fake a freindship
4. Force myself to like somebody
5. Kill a person
6. Compromise my principles
7. Believe in myself completely
7 CELEB CRUSHES
Angelina Jolie
Jude Law
Justin Theroux (tama ba?)
ay madami masyado...
TAG YOU!
In lust with life!
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment