Most Filipino men are circumcised by age 13, so I do not really have friends who have ever expereinced what it is like to be with "The Uncut." Unless you're dating a Muslim, a Filipino, most Americans or a Jew, chances are your man has not undergone "the knife."
There is still a debate among men and parents everywhere on whether to cut or not to cut. I do not have any personal preference, but this is one thing I am sure of: I was shocked when I first saw an uncirumcised penis. Sure, sure: it was what God gave them, au naturele. But I was so unused to the sight that I actually stared at it for almost a full minute, quite unsure on how to use it. It's like handling a Mac after being a life-long PC user: It sure has the same functions, but the layout was weird!
Honestly, there is really no difference with having sex with a man who has not had the surgery with a man who has. However, the handling of the uncircumcised is very different. DO SO WITH CAUTION!
Remember the episode in Sex and the City when Charlotte first experienced sex with an uncircumcised man? Well, it does not look like a Shar-pei (I guess it was that man's quirk) but the willie sure looked like it had its own carrying purse! So instead of the shroom-man, expect to see something in the shape of a missile.
Think of it as a Tootsie Roll: You have to unwrap it to get to the goodies inside. After you get over the sight, demand that your man wash his equipment before use. NO IFS OR BUTS! Even if you have to drag him to the restroom kicking and screaming! Unless you like the taste of smegma. Yum!
Gently unroll the head. Sometimes, it naturally rolls off when it becomes erect, so when that's over with, remember that unlike a circumcised penis YOU CANNOT DO JUST AS YOU PLEASE JUST YET! I usually ask a man to teach me how he likes his desserts, but with an uncircumcised guy, you have to be v-e-r-y gentle. His head down there has not been exposed to the elements, and is therefore more sensitive than average. A stray tooth would send him into a world of pain.
After that it's pretty much the same. So I guess it is at this time you can relax and enjoy the ride. Foreskin is a bit flimsy, so overdoing it could rip the head open and this can cause infection. So if you're doing it bare, don't try too hard.
And no, it does not look bigger.

NikkiAlfar
Tobie Abad
Gabby Lee
Andre Mischa Cleofe

4 comments:
I've long assumed that most circumcisions were done as a nod to religious sensibility. After reading your description of the uncircumcised, though, it appears that there might be a more practical reason - and that's the possibility of the foreskin being more than a little inconvenient for sex.
But then again, what do I know, anyway?
Great comeback article Cathy, I missed your posts! We'll talk about the finer points the next time we see each other, k?
Love yah and stay happy!
Wow, that sounds like way tooo much work for me - I hope I don't come a across an uncircumsized penis!
Oy Vey!
hehehe...but the ride is just the same! It just takes work.
Post a Comment