In lust with life!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

OMG Amazing Race Scandal!

You know guys that I am a mucho Amazing Race effing junkie!!! I would've joined the damned thing if Thomas were here!!!

I am a devout reader of Michael K's D Listed blog and saw these amazing photos of the Hippie guys! Shit, I think they're the bomb and I would totally date them! They're so bouyantly weird!

And it seems that they're gay! OMG, Then I would really totally do them? GAAAAAH my fag-hag tendencies are coming to surface again!

Image hosting by Photobucket

According to MK, they were in a party after the race but before the airing!!!! Da sheeet!!! What kind of party is that?????

Image hosting by Photobucket

I mean, the frat boys, I think they're obnoxious, and my gaydar was going totally bling bling with them boys...but they ain't my type

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past