
The Gay and Lesbian Parents booth. They meant well, but it was poorly located. What, a playground under the scorching sun? I noticed that they were all lesbian parents, but no gay parents.

Discover nature's power. Wooden dildos!

Wir sind viele! There's a lot of us out there! I talked to the organizers and told them that their slogan sounded more like a threat. They said that this is a nationwide HIV-awareness campaign, and explained that what they meant was that the gay community is diverse but united in their HIV awareness campaign.

Rosa statt braun--Pink not Brown, an anti-nazi slogan. Actually, I took this pic to capture the Adam Lambert double at the foreground.

There's an organization for everybody.

You're preaching to the choir, honey. Thuringia needs diversity.

Shots from "Queer Walk," A very unprofessionally-organized "fashion show" that was "meant to show that gays and lesbians come in all shapes and sizes." but actually it was more of a joke, meant to bring a party atmosphere into the event. It gave a very intimate mood, like a school play performed by your son's kindergarten class.

Hut!

1 comment:
I'm sort of sorry that I missed it.
I visited Erfurt twice for CSD, but neither time really got into it. It's too political (but it needs to be) and I'm more into fun and games.
We must talk sometime soon!
Post a Comment