Mrs. Boss's son Bubble boy released his photobook "POP! Photos of People, (ABS-CBN Publishing, P 200) yesterday at Nuvo, Greenbelt. He decided that he had waaaay too many celebrity photos that he knew what to do with, so he decided to put them all in a nifty little book.
I am not really fond of these kind of events, where Manila's glitterati rubberneck to see what the next guy is wearing, or are too self-conscious about what other people think of them and what they're doing. Your basic socialite party where people stand around, with cocktail of choice at hand, trying to look their coolest.
So what to do at these boring events? People watch!! With my trusty digital camera, i snapped photos of celebrities who came and pretended that I was one of them! My officemate Eduard and I played "Spot the gay guy" to bide time. (Is he? Isn't he? Are they lovers? Is that girl a he?). Enjoy!
My officemate Eduard, Me and author of the day Bubbleboy. Is Eduard gay? yes he is!
Bubbleboy and Agiluz's twin. is any of them...? hahaha secret!
Rcxy BAutista, fashion designer extraordinaire, wedding planner and part of Robbie Carmona's events organizing team. I totally had the hots for him when we were classmates in UST. He gave me the best game of tonsil-hockey I ever played during one drunken night when we were still in school. Yes he is.
TV host John Lapus. Yes he is. (obvious ba?)
Model Nicolette Bell and Former Bb. Pilipinas titleholder Nina Ricci Algao. NO girl na girl po sila!
Rene and Paul, two Dutch guys I met at the party. Rene (the tall guy) asked me out to dinner tonight. I said yes, pero wit ko sha feel! Oh well, why should I turn down a perfectly good offer for free food?
The busty Joyce Jimenez and her "boyfriend for the night" Raymund Isaac. Yes he is!
Model/host Angel Jacob
The Yaparazzi himself! What do you think?
I took more photos but I don't want to abuse your PC's capabilities.
*sigh* hopefully the time will come when I would've seen enough of the world to release my own photobook of my travels.

4 comments:
girly girl girl! you certainly have the life. you can get it on with gays and your beauty draws dutch men! supposedly kuripot sila pero hopefully, not when you go out for din-din! :)
Waaaaaah! Di ko makita pics :(
Hindi pa rin makita lahat ng pictures pero at least may ibang andun na. :)
Ah, the glitz and glamour,almost makes me feel you're on you way to the top ;>
Post a Comment