Last Saturday made me realize how the fashion industry is actually run by misogynistic males who equate beauty with pain.
7 pm: All dressed up and ready to go. I was wearing a shocking pink bikini top under a *shiny shiny* silver mesh net top. Since I was wearing *low low* *tight tight* jeans, I had to wear my "secret weapon"--my floss g-string bikini. To wear anything larger would peek through my jeans and give me an embarrasing "peekaboo" situation. To complement my outfit, I wore my super pointy toed three-inch stiletto heel boots, you know, to make me look tall. I look hot.
11 pm: I was supposed to host an event, when it turned out that I was merely hosting a segment of the event. Oh well. I got in free anyway.
By this time, my thong was starting to give me a super-atomic wedgie which I could not discreetly pull out because of my *low low* and *tight tight* jeans.
12:30 am: My sister picks me up for our post-gimik gimik. Since the event from whence I came was held in a seriously SRO venue, my three-inch stiletto heeled boots were starting to pierce daggers into the balls of my feet and my toes. We head to Decades Timog.
1 am: The place is packed, thick with the stench of cigarette smoke, booze and people in various states of undress. I resign myself to another SRO venue.
1:30 am: Sooooo....It's Rn'B and Hip hop night! So the club is jumpin' jumpin. There was no more room at the inn for me, so I dance atop the club's huge bass speakers, which vibrates every time it goes fwooom
2:30 a.m: By the time Kelis tells me that her milkshake brings all the boys to the bar and damned right, it's better than mine, my feet are crying bloody murder. Vying for attention was the biggest and tightest wedgie known to mankind.
Since I was reluctant to weave through the thick crowd to get in line to the restroom all the way at the back of the club, I grin and bear it.
Hey Mama from Black Eyed Peas begins to play, and I cannot very well pass up the opportunity to shake and jiggy with the girl doing the running man beside me. (girl, the '90s was, like, ten years ago?)
3:30: We decide to call it a night and head home. I pass out in the cab.
I still look hot.
In lust with life!
Monday, November 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
meron blogger's night? 'di ko alam 'yon ah... kailan? you hosting that one (or a portion of it) too?
on tagboards... dunno. i'm just not too fond of 'em. besides, i wouldn't know how to fit one into my template.
have you heard? chona is back.
Buti ka pa nakakagimik...Miss ko na 'yun. Sana college uli ako...
Those are moments where I thank God I wasn't born a girl. X> But have you noticed some ladies can wear anything and still look dang hot...
Some girls just got "it" I suppose. ;)
you are one funny woman. although i have some wedgy panties, i don't wear them. you yourself said it! beauty can be imposed on us by sadistic men. so why play the game their way? so i go along with jonas who said that you can look hot in anything. i think you would. (i know i do... hehehe)
Post a Comment