In lust with life!

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Goddess of Gamblers I

One night, at a gambling den in Eastwood, the goddess of gamblers was amassing a small fortune when she was sussed out by one of her 'patrons'



goddess: excuuuuse me! fifi was not peeking! it's not my fault that you're a lousy gambler! Posted by Hello

They came from a tournament of another card game where magic was the name; a world steeped in legend, yellow pokemon mascots and gender-bending, cross-dressing black monsters.

After the goddess won the "sexiest cosplayer award," the Magician, the sore loser, and Goddess (with her pet scorpion Fifi in tow) ate at a typical Japanese eatery (Tokyo Tokyo!), which was seemingly out-of place in the Eastwood time-space warp, a place that looked more at home in California than in Manila.

After the satisfying grub, the Magician, the Goddess and the Sore Loser decided to engage in a game of cards.

The Sore Loser, so sore that he had never won a single game in the entire series, decided to play until 10 pm, desperate for a win

SL: No! I will nt stop playing cards until I win! How can a beginner like Strawberry Marga defeat me at Pusoy Dos with a Pusoy Dos! at that ~!~

So we ended up playing until 10 pm

Of course the Goddess got the last laugh (hahahahaha!)

3 comments:

Raipo said...

Really Arashi? You went as Bayushi Kachiko from L5R!? Man I'm a fan of that game, though I don't like Kachiko that much (someone beat me with a scorpion dishonor deck a few years ago..). But hey! Nice! Keep it up!

jactinglim said...

Wahahaha! One of my fave blog entries! Complete with profile pic pa :D

batangbatugan said...

Being the sore loser that I am, I still blame Fifi for peeking... ;>

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past