In lust with life!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Spunk

(Advisory: R-18 post. Children out!)

You are what you eat. This has especially been proven true by my man lately.

It all started with mangoes.

The great thing about being in a relationship is that it leaves more freedom for experimentation. Over time, I've discovered that a man's diet affects the taste of spunk. Now boys and girls, before you go ewww!, you know and I know that in this world, porn stars aren't the only ones who swallow hmmmkay?

Since mangoes are scarce in Germany, he's been wolfing down the stuff like there's no tomorrow. Mango juice, mango shake, Mangoes mango...

Anyway, I noticed a slight "old wood-sy" flavor in his spunk, akin to the "woodsy" flavor wilted lettuce acquires.

I told him about this and he suggested that he start eating pineapples (or "ananas," its Indonesian name), because he heard that it improves the flavor of spunk. Lo and behold, it did! It started smelling...uh...like bleach.

However, this didn't last long, since the "old wood flavor" returned every time he started eating mangoes for a number of days.

So started the "great spunk experiment." We agreed that Thomas will eat a particular fruit for a minimum of three days, and try to determine if it positively or negatively affected the flavor of his spunk, then record the result. We've just started, so I'll post the results soon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

NikkiAlfar

Tobie Abad

Gabby Lee

Andre Mischa Cleofe

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past