Guys thought I was too skinny; girls always envied how thin I was.
Girls would admire my flat stomach, how I fit into size 1 clothes, how I was able to remain so thin. Since I was genetically skinny, I did nothing to maintain that weight. I gorged on chocolates like there was no tomorrow, Sugar-loaded my bloodstream by eating powdered Milo and Ovaltine, Choco Mallows, Cotton candy, and fruits drenched in sugar.I probably ate my weight in pasta in a week.
The pitfall of being thin was that I had no ass. No booty. No junk in my trunk. Both my sister and my mother had this enviable trait, and I would constantly endure comparisons between my well-endowed relatives and my relatively thin ass. Therefore, I showed off my legs. Oh, but both my sister and mother had shapely and smooth hair-free legs as well. They were not any less pretty than I was, so I assumed that my mother and sister constantly got suitors (even if they were married!) because of the booty.
I decided to get a gym membership to get in shape for my Princess Leia costume, and finally, FINALLY got a booty.
Then I got a second job.
Then I met Thomas, a butt man.
And since Thomas is not a big fan of Filipino food (suspiciously eyeing a plate of Bikol Express, he commented, "most of your food like somebody chewed on it and spit it out again."), living with Thomas is pretty much meant that my diet became "European": Sour dough bread, cold cuts, fruits and raw carrots, potatoes, pasta, and heavy cream soups.
Two jobs, two months without exercise, and a Thomas later, My weight now stands at 112.
You may think that it is not much of a weight gain, but I'm discovering rolls of fat that I never knew existed. Sure, I knew of the puson and the bilbil, but since these were unknown terrain of my body geography, I thought that these rolls of fat were alien, like they didn't, and would never, belong to me.
But they do.
And now, guys think I'm hot. Girls think I'm too fat.
Except form my brother, who said that my arms were getting huge. Maybe I'm in trouble.

NikkiAlfar
Tobie Abad
Gabby Lee
Andre Mischa Cleofe

No comments:
Post a Comment