
I did it! I passed my German language test with flying colors! I got a 5 (the perfect score!) for the listening and Reading parts of the test, a 3 at the written part (Scheiße!) and a 4 at the oral part!
All I have to do is to convince a university that a three ain't that bad (remember I need a 4 out of 4 for my course!) since I got a 5, twice! Three means I still passed the test.
Ich habe es in einem Jahr geschafft! Letztes Jahr (Jan 2006) konnte ich nur "Alter Schweder," "Guten Tag," und "Gesundheit" sagen! Jetzt kann ich Deutsch ganz offiziell! Es hat viele Tränen gebraucht, aber es hat sich gelohnt.

2 comments:
This is my goal! Kudos to you for doing this in a year! Would you mind sharing which german language schools you went to? I am planning to take classes at the Goethe Institut but they are so expensive that I may not make it to this level with the money I've saved. Just wanted to hear your input. Thanks!
I had a private teacher in the Philippines, he used to be a teacher at the GI. I paid him 9K a month.
Post a Comment