When was the last time that you did something that you wanted to do for a really, really long time, but never had the guts to do it because you were afraid people would make fun of you?
I look so straight-laced, but I am actually naturally insane. Really. I don't need no drugs to make an ass out of myself.
I've always wanted to do an interpretative dance in public ever since I saw Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion.
And I actually got the chance to do it!
I was at a friend's farewell party last Saturday, and it was a blast! They had karaoke and dancing, and somebody sang Total Eclipse of the Heart, by Bonnie Tyler. I realized that this was a perfect song to do interpretative dance, and I actually went for it! Thomas just stood at the corner, shaking his head in embarassment, but it was so much fun, I didn't care! I couldn't dance for shit, but hey, this is MY moment, fucker.
Marcus, Adam's co-worker was the only one who actually "got" what I did and congratulated me by saying that my dance touched his heart *sniff*.
In lust with life!
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment