In lust with life!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

SUKEBE!

Manila is crawling with perverts.

I have had pevert-stalkers experiences in the past, when strange men would follow me home and I had to take great lengths to hide my tracks so they wouldn't discover where I lived.

Monday last week. I was on my way home from work. I was wearing a pencil-cut miniskirt and heels. I was walking by the Enterprise building when I noticed a man walking beside me. I thought nothing of him since I assumed that he was a fellow pedestrian. He was in a red shirt, grey sleeves and jeans. He looked normal and decent. I noticed that he was headed toward the Greenbelt Starbucks, and I went along my merry way.

I was traversing Gamboa street when to my surprise, I found Mr. Pedestrian walking beside me.

"Miss, anong pangalan mo? San ka papunta?"

I gave him a sour smile and crossed the street. I noticed that he was tailing me until I reached Makati Square. Oh no, I'm nearing home. I need to ditch him fast.

I went into the Don Bosco Adoration Chapel. As I was crossing the street, Mr. Pedestrian turned left, back towards Makati Square. I decided not to take chances and waited inside the chapel for 15 minutes. I thought he was gone by the time I left.

I was walking past Don Bosco School when I felt somebody grab my butt. It was him! I wanted to give chase and kick his ass but I couldn't run very well in heels and a skirt. Besides, I was more concerned that he would follow me home.

Mr. Pedestrian crossed the street and actually waited to see what I would do next. I decided to go into Jollibee Walter Mart and ate what must have been the longest meal of my life. He didn't follow me inside. He can bet I would've called security. I spent around 45 minutes inside the mall before I ventured out. Hopefully, I lost him for good.

***
Today I received this very interesting e-mail. I guess I'm starting to develop a reputation (?)
"I took my hands and spread your legs,
pushing your dress up. My head lowered to your cunt, my fingers spreading you
wide, my tongue plunging deeply into you. You gasped with pleasure as I
continued. I slowly began to undo the buttons on your dress, my hands exploring.
I undid your bra, kissing your breasts, licking the nipples. You moaned as they
hardened, pressing yourself against my mouth. I lifted you from the
couch,letting your dress fall to the floor...(blah blah blah...)
Interested in having that experience
honey? Send me your contact information ... you'll never regret it :-) -Randy"
Wow. I'm actually curious to meet him. His profile reads : 35, Married, PhD in Mathematics, University of Kansas, IT somebody in Makati, yadda yadda. What does Mr. Repressed IT man want with me? And does he really have all those credentials?
On second thought...nah. Too risky. Too weird. Too married. Too psycho. I think he knows me from somewhere.

5 comments:

Mike Abundo said...

Subtlety is a lost art to low men.

Sean said...

Time to invest in that can of mace, I think.

Randy may or may not have all those credentials, but they've been effectively nullified by his horrible approach. And what kind of married, educated professional would hit on someone in that manner, anyway?

I don't suppose you could post his e-mail, could you? We could probably send him obscene messages just to see how he likes it.

On the other hand... naahh. He might just end up liking it, the pervert.

jonasdiego said...

Colorful. :)

batangbatugan said...

You attracted too much attention that day. ^_^' Sheesh...that sleaze... nakipagkilala muna bago nangdaklot. >_<

jactinglim said...

ew! someone also followed me when I was walking home from glorietta. I was really down that night because my ex was at it again. I guess he sensed that and tried to befriend me too and insisted on walking me home. He kept suggesting dark alleyways as shortcuts, which I refused to follow. I reached mcdo pasong tamo and I still couldn't shake him off. That's when I said in a stage whisper "Please stop following me. You're a total stranger and I refuse to let you walk me home". It was definitely loud enough to get the security guard's attention. So he left.

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past