In lust with life!
Er, sino yan? :)
Quees Eye for the Straight Guy Grooming guru Kyan Douglas, that's who! As everybody knows I am a big Queer Eye fan, and I'm so excited!*jumps happily up and down*
Ah! Kaya pala sobrang excited si Cathy. Ha ha ha! :)
Yes Yes!!! I'm trying to wangle my presence into the party they're having at Greenbelt Park. Sana makasama ako!!! Piccies!@@Ako I wish kasama si Jai! They're like, the hottest gay guys on the planet!!
Gusto ko si Carson. :)
Pero Ok na rin Si Kyan. :)
gusto ko rin si carson. nakikita ko kasi si johnny sa kanya. malanding bakla! haha!
Aba at nami-miss na ni Rene si Johnny. Umuwi ka na kasi, Johnny! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Er, sino yan? :)
Quees Eye for the Straight Guy Grooming guru Kyan Douglas, that's who! As everybody knows I am a big Queer Eye fan, and I'm so excited!
*jumps happily up and down*
Ah! Kaya pala sobrang excited si Cathy. Ha ha ha! :)
Yes Yes!!! I'm trying to wangle my presence into the party they're having at Greenbelt Park. Sana makasama ako!!! Piccies!@@
Ako I wish kasama si Jai! They're like, the hottest gay guys on the planet!!
Gusto ko si Carson. :)
Pero Ok na rin Si Kyan. :)
gusto ko rin si carson. nakikita ko kasi si johnny sa kanya. malanding bakla! haha!
Aba at nami-miss na ni Rene si Johnny. Umuwi ka na kasi, Johnny! :)
Post a Comment