In lust with life!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Best-laid plans

Thanks to everybody who greeted me a happy birthday!

I can honestly say that in the 26 years of my existence, this is the happiest birthday ever :)

I am facing an abyss, and I will soon have to take a plunge. And I have one guy to thank for allowing me to see all the possibilities of who I can be, without confining me to just one way of how to be.
------


A wonderful sight welcomed me when I opened our door.

When I inspected the card, I realized that he made it himself!

He knows that I'm not a big fan of his chest rug, and he actually shaved it off!
Actually, the rug is starting to grow on me.

He then braved hoardes of curious onlookers as he went lingerie shopping with me. Unlucky for him, Martin, another German intern for the Konrad Adenauer Foundation, spotted us. He made several ribald statements, and kept teasing Thomas about how he gets his kicks! Haha!

So we ate at a nice restaurant, and he paid for the meal! A first!

So we got home, feeling a bit tired and a bit amorous. We were in the thick of things, jiggling to and fro, when suddenly my stomach felt queasy.

"What's the matter sweety?"
"I dunno. My tummy doesn't feel so good."
I guess I looked really bad, because he asked, "What, do you think you're gonna throw up?"
I wordlessly went to the bathroom and stared at the sink, my stomach still rumbling.

"If you're going to throw up, do it in the bowl."

I went to the bowl and stared at it. Then I proceeded to divest my stomach of a 600 peso Thai dinner.

Handing me a tissue, he exclaimed, "Aw, gross!" as I regurgitated more of the meal.

My tummy felt a little better, but we agreed that was wise that we wouldn't continue. I felt bad for him, since he had to finish himself off.

He asked whether it was his fault, or was the food bad. I believe that the jiggling upset my stomach. We both kinda laughed off this new experience. I mean, who has heard of anybody throwing up because of sex?

Lesson learned: Do not have sex with a full stomach. Like when you go swimming. Maybe 30 minutes is enough?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past