In lust with life!

Friday, April 08, 2005

How To Freak Out a Girl in 7 Days

Work with her for three months and smolder with hidden desire and not tell her.

Spring into action four months later by inviting her to lunch.

While eating lunch, tell her that you're in love with her, and you have been since the first day she showed up to work. Bulldoze that factoid into her head as much as possible.

While at work, be as unkempt-looking as possible while around her. Then after confessing your feelings, try to look like you're spanking brand new.

The next time you see each other at work, stare at her as much as possible.

Put her in potentially awkward situations at work. Especially since you're the supervisor.

Tell her that you're not after her booty, and want to live with her forever and ever, that you'll be a dogged little chap, and you won't take no for an answer. All during your first "date."

During the first "date," insert the words "woo" and "in love" as many times as you could in a sentence. For example: "I told you that I'd woo you. The saleslady said that this bracelet I'm giving you right now is supposed to make you fall in love with me."

Send her freaky stalker-like text messages that sound witty in the head but scary out loud.

Examples:

"I do exercise. And I look fabulous under my shirt. FABULOUS."
"When you can, let's meet. I need to see you. I need to be with you." (and you're not even well-acquainted).

Press her for another date even when she says she isn't available.

Sound as desperate as you could. Look desperate. Act like she has no other choice but to say yes.

And try to ruin the relationships she has with males other than you.

8 comments:

Mike Abundo said...

Wow. That guy's picture should appear in the dictionary, next to the words "needy" and "wuss".

jonasdiego said...

Cathy, some guys just don't know when to take a hint, I guess. :)

jactinglim said...

Thanks. If only the right guys read this and take the hint... :)

Sean said...

Now that's bad.

I wish I could suggest a way to deal with this, but no practical solutions come to mind...

Bluemaxx said...

*lolz*Holy heck.....its sad to know guys like these are still nowhere near the endangered species list.
If it were me...I'd probably tell the guy off and say something like this "I don't like you.Which part of 'I don't like you' that you don't understand? There's only like 4 words there..." but I'm betting that probably won't work and would backfire on me if he's the type of guy who has that 'NO means YES' mentality thingy. ^_^;

Sean said...

Violence would also work in that context. Kicking him in the nuts will leave him little doubt as to how you feel about the situation. :)

Svelte Rogue said...

whoa! the kinds of adventures that find you are really... well, out of this world!

years later, it'll be fun to laugh about this but it ain't no laughin' matter when you're smack in the middle of it! *pats cathy on the back*

jonasdiego said...

That is so true, Ms. Rogue. :)

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past