I feel that the next Pope would be reltively young (in his 50s or early 60s) and most likely come from Latin America or Africa. Many Catholics interested in what's happening in the Vatican share this opinion. I personally hope that the ambitious cardinals who have vigorously jockeyed themselves to succeed the Pope years before his death would find themseves shut out of the race.
***
I normally don't use my blog for promotions, but my friends have pursued many note-worthy endeavors that need to be announced, and I have chanced upon many things that I really like.
My friend Jac Ting Lim (visit her blog, click PUTINGKUTING at the left) has joined The Slimmer's World Bikini Bodies Contest. She's smoking hot, and help her win the contest by sending in your text votes!

There's this other website I like, www.johnnyhollow.com. I like answering riddles. The website has an eerie Silence of the Lambs feel. Genius.
Watch Closer. If you aren't watching it for the solid material or for Mike Nichols, then watch it because Jude Law and Natalie Portman are in it. Again, I predict Jude Law in my future. And our kids will look fab!
Visit the blogs my friends. Many are comic book artists. Some have launched their own web comics, like Graphic Detail. Trés cool.

3 comments:
Popes have died before -- and humanity lives on.
Ambitious cardinals will never make it. One, they are not allowed to campaign and two, the Pope made sure of it by carefully choosing the cardinals who will select the next one. Let's hope that the next one will also be a great leader. The Pope actually predicted that the next one will not even be a cardinal... so let's see.
you can have your jude, clive's mine!!! *yebah*
as for the cardinal being young, doubtful, because many others think that this last papacy was too long.
could be ratzinger, the dude from germany, or that dude from milan, or maybe the jesuit (long shot!)... why not the south american, indeed? the african bet is just as (if not more) conservative than the late papa. "bakit papa?"
Post a Comment