Urashi!!!
Ipapalabas na ang Cowboy Bebop sa Animax! Yess! Ibig sabihin pwede ko na uli ilabas yun Faye Valentine costume ko sa Animax Carnival!
Grabe that costume is a reminder of my "Cosplay-zilla" moment. Imagine, I spent P 5,000 because I was obsessed to get the character and costume exactly. I think I should revamp the costume. Watchathink? Should I re-do it in pleather or stretch leather na?
Yehey! Magagamit ko na sha uli! Yehey! Cowboy Bebop! One of the coolest anime ever!
Urashii!
Tapos, tapos, first time ko napanood yun Sayuki Reload: Gunlock sa Animax. Grabe, I know not watching it is blasphemy for someone who calls herself a Saiyuki fan, . Pero as in crush ko pa rin si Cho Hakkai!

Which Saiyuki character would sleep with you?
Bishie!!!
isa pa!
bishie uli!

Genjo Sanzo
Which Saiyuki Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Genjo Sanzo--Work can get in the way sometimes, but
be patient and he will never leave you,
although he may be overly-short tempered.
Who is your Saiyuki boyfriend?
brought to you by Quizilla
CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~!!

2 comments:
*Shudders*
Wouldn't a Cowboy Bebop costume be permissible regardless of what Animax is showing? I mean, it's not as though Animax ignores its existence or anything like that...
And you know that somebody's got an unhealthy otaku obsession when they make a quiz entitled Which Saiyuki character would sleep with you?...
Nope. Animax would only allow characters from cartoons shown in Animax into their cosplay contests.
Post a Comment