I don't mean to get cheeky on you guys, but really, the way some girls blush can be so '80s!
I dare say, experiment, go crazy, but not with the blusher! I mean, go crazy and experiment on how to apply blush in the best way to suit your face, and what hue to use. I usually apply blusher on the apples of my cheeks. So smile and blush away!

Remember that the aim is to make your cheeks look like it has the glow of natural health, the flushed look after a good workout or a brisk run. Say a big NO to the urge to power-blush! You know what I mean! You are not going to a catfight on Dynasty. Besides, that show (god bless those shoulder pads) has long been cancelled. So should power-blushing. Leave those angry red streaks to the 80s punk wannabes.
There are many kinds ways to achieve that glow. Some people don't look good in blusher, and would be better off using sparkly bronzer for their cheeks. Some people, like my sister, like to use lip and cheek tints.

Lip and cheek tint hint! Do NOT dot the apples of your cheecks with the colors then spread! It will leave a ghostly red dot on your cheek and color that seems to have been smeared towards your ears! Say no to blusher comets! For liquid or cream blushers, do as the sister does: She applies a dot of the stuff on a damp sponge then applies it on her face. Remember that a little goes a long way. I think I should switch to liquid blusher, since it does seem to impart a more natural glow.
Oh and please remember to wash your blush brush every month! An unclean brush can lead to "overblush," and you may miscalculate and inadvertently give yourself the "power blush" look. I wash mine in a shampoo-and-water solution, rinse it out then let it air dry.
More of the Tuesday gang!

NikkiAlfar
Tobie Abad
Gabby Lee
Andre Mischa Cleofe

No comments:
Post a Comment