Might as well move on to the integral part of the series: Lips!
Girls already know the basics, right?
Step 1: Line the lips with lipliner in a shade similar to lipstick
Step 2: Fill in the lips with lipstick. I don't use lip brushes though it does provide more control. I'm just lazy that way. Again!

Step 3: Apply silicon-based lip gloss for shine.

But wait! I have a tip!
The point of the whole lip thing is to emphasize the fullness of the lip. I read somewhere that men associate full lips with fertility (not sure with that!), reason why geishas, flappers and Bett Boop apply lip color to only the fullest part of the lip.
ONe of my make-up pet peeves is the greasy feeling I get after applying lip gloss. Since the aim of lip gloss is to catch light and emphasize the middle of the lip, try applying lip gloss only on the middle part of the upper and lower lip. Avoid the icky just-ate-a-greasy-plateful-of lechon feeling without skimping on the beauty!

So there! I hope you guys picked up a thing or two (or maybe I should learn a bit more) about applying make-up for daily use. Til the next tutorial! Ta-ta AND mwah!
XOXO

Nikki Alfar
Tobie Abad
Gabby Lee
Andre Mischa Cleofe

No comments:
Post a Comment