I just heard the most fantastic, the most outrageous rumor about myself last Saturday night that I just had to correct this aspersion! It beats the rumor I heard in college about my friend Don King (he's Chinese, don't ask) hiring two hookers as a gift to himself on his 20th birthday!
The rumor goes like this: I was reportedly in a drinking session with several members of the anime community when I had sex with my 18-year old ex-lover, while he was wearing a borrowed Ragnarok Priestess costume, while anime community staple Vincent Ternida was watching!
Okay, okay, first things first: I DID have sex with the 18 year old in question.
While I am not adverse to a little role-playing, I'VE NEVER had sex in costume...yet.
I DID NOT ever join a drinking spree with the anime peeps. Please! I did with some J-rockers, but that's that.
I WAS NOT ever in a drinking spree with Vincent Ternida.
I MOST CERTAINLY did not have sex in front of him!
As far as I know, the only sentient beings that have seen me do the deed were 1) an ex-member of a j-rock band who was pretending to be asleep.
2) a cat.
I also heard that I am now being referred to as "the slut of the anime community" na "pumapatol kung kani-kanino" (to my non-Pinoy readers, that means: who sleeps with anyone who would have her). I know the people who have said this about me, and I am saddened that they have pre-judged me so.
What makes me a slut? The fact that I had a blabbermouth of an ex-boyfriend who revealed everything about our time together as a bet in a card game? The barely-legal nookie I had with an 18 year old bishonen? You can ask HIM. He started the affair! Okay, I may have exercised poor judgment at the time by agreeing to it. But you know the thing about mistakes? You learn from them. I did. I'm sorry. I got my just desserts. Get off your high horses, people!
While I do relish my reputation as a vixen, the sad truth is, I've probably had my heart broken more times than I've broken hearts. Nice piece of fiction, folks, but get your facts straight.
Somewhere in this city, a very bad 18-year old boy is in need of a good spanking!
In lust with life!
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Read Me
They Read Me
Tides Past
-
▼
2005
(93)
-
▼
July
(13)
- SONA-A day in my Life
- WARNING! Men in Uniform Right Ahead!
- The Story of My Life
- It's all in the Name
- Man, I feel like a Woman!
- A Week in Narcoleptic Hell
- A Neil Gaiman Fangurl Moment
- Sex, Lies, and Voyeurism
- Make-up 101: Lips
- New Life
- Food for Thought
- Make-up 101: Cheeks
- Taking Over the World...One Costume at a Time
-
▼
July
(13)

14 comments:
Whatever nasty lies they come up with, just keep your cool and you'll weather it out. =)
There must be something fundamentally wrong with people. We're all too willing to trust rumors and hearsay, and disbelieve the actual story when it comes out. I think that this was a question of what people wanted to hear, versus what people really know or the discretion that they should know how to keep.
If anything, incidents like these do let you know who your true friends are.
That said, this 18-year-old had better have apologized to you. A card game? Geez.
What goes around comes around...eventually. We're here for you, Cathy. :)
Wilson and Jonas: Thanks! Basta yun lang!
Sean: Ex BF and 18 year old are two different people. But with the way they've been conducting their business, they might as well be the same person. Besides, what's my business is my business and they (the rumor mongers) should keep their noses out of it!
Meh. Rumor-mongers never seem keep their noses out of anything. Otherwise they wouldn't be rumor-mongers, after all.
What truly irks me is that people would be willing to believe this rubbish, no matter how far-fetched it sounds.
Gossip really is a powerful weapon of societal control. Sucks.
Every time I've heard a man (OK -- boy) say I was "easy," I always said, "C'mon give me everything you've got and let's see what's easy." Because the truth is I'm just not attracted to boys with narrow minds like that.
And as for the women who say these things? They're not just traitors to their own kind -- they're actually their own jailers, who lock themselves up and throw away the key.
hey... keep your head up. this isn't worth losing your cool over. i'm here if you need anything. =)
Heh, it's just really a sign that people are very bored. ^ ^
I really wish people would check the facts first. If they just keep believing lies like that, they might end up becoming victims themselves.
The rumor is just ridiculous, for lack of a better word.
I think if people had half a mind, they'd realize that it's anything but true...
But that's the problem, neh? Some people are just so dumb, they're not even half-wits.
Off hand, I'd say that any story that promotes manhood at the expense of a woman's virtue is not only false, but most likely blatantly and flagrantly so. There's a very egocentric focus under all this.
Thanks everybody for restoring my faith in society! I feel so loved!
Loved and respected,girl. ;)
These people who are spreading lies about you are either envious or upset about you and have no decency nor self-worth.
Plus a real man and a gentleman does not share his dirty bits so openly,especially at the expense of a lady.Keep yer chin up cathy and remember to say this word the next time you meet with the foo; "Miniaturist".^^
Wahahaha! "Miniaturist"... I like that :D
Post a Comment