In lust with life!

Monday, July 25, 2005

WARNING! Men in Uniform Right Ahead!

Ahhh, the annual State of the Nation Address. I love going to the SONA. It's like Sailor Week in New York! Nothing makes my insides tingle like seeing all those men in uniform! Navy, Marine, Bugle Corps, SWAT...MEN IN UNIFORM ARE HOT!

Yes, I do have a thing for men in uniform. In fact, one of my sexual fantasies involve a man, in uniform, and the movie "An Officer and A Gentleman." Whether they're cassocks, school uniforms, and especially military uniforms, there's something to be said how a men, especially a military man, looks in dress whites.

Even if a man is bald, ugly, and has the biggest beer belly in the planet, donning a uniform makes him instantly one hundred times more appealing. It's as if he stands up straighter, his chin becomes more chisled, and turns god-like in awe-inspiring power.

My hercules, my warrior has come home to claim me. I Tarzan, You Jane.

Yes, I'm a brainless brute.

So this year, I decided to take shots of all those cute men in uniform. Ready girls?



Left: Philippine Army Capt. Adelio Abrugena. Married with three children. Likes to run in marathons.
Right: Philippine Army Capt. Jesse Montoya. Has a dimple in his left cheeck. Very shy.



Capt. Ivan Papera of the Philippine Marines. He likes to play basketball.



Philippine Navy Lieutenant Christopher Salimbangon. Married. Likes to ride motorcycles, practice target shooting with his guns, and to play golf.



I'm with P02 Edmundo Nabor, one of The Boss' security men. He has a crush on me, but what he doesn't know is that I have a crush on him, too! He's 23, and topped the police examinations in Baguio when he joined the force. However, he's reluctant to ask me out because he's afraid of my mom, aka The Boss' secretary (wuss!). It makes going to work a little more bearable.


Lt. RR Abendan is one of The Boss' aides-de-camp. He's from the Philippine Navy and has a beautiful and buxom girlfriend, also named Catherine, who's still in school (ha!)



Sgt. Glen Galvatorres of the K-9 Special Reaction Unit. He likes his dog.

There you have it, folks! Hope you enjoy looking at the men as much as I did! Hail the uniform!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nikki Alfar
Tobie Abad
Gabby Lee
Andre Mischa Cleofe

3 comments:

Bluemaxx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bluemaxx said...

Lolz! I totally agree with you on the whole uniform thing!There's definitely something about uniforms that makes even a Woody Allen into a Kevin Sorbo.^^
I like babes in uniform as well(have the longest crush on Maki-the commander chick from the anime Burn-Up Excess and dun even get me started on that JAG chick*drools*)...but am badly suffering from a severe case of housewives fetish thanks to numerous hours playing various H-games.^^;

ps:You and Edmundo look good together*wink-wink*

jactinglim said...

aww cute! A pic of you two together :D

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past