In lust with life!

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Cosplayer blues

HAAaayyyyy....

Me and my stupid expensive hobby!!!!!!!

Here I go again, bitten by the cosplaying bug... I'm so in love with her costume!


I want to do her this December...but then again...where the hell am I gonna come up with the dough? And the red contact lenses...that's at least 10 grand.

Maybe I have to wait until next year.

This particular character...I fell in love with her about two years ago. I had an ex who loved his PS2, and loved the character. I was salivating with praise when he had the gall to say to me... "Alam mo ang astig ng costume na ito...astig ang gagawa nito. Alam mo bagay kay (cosplayer X) yun costume na ito..."
"Bakit naman?"
"Kasi ang amo ng mukha niya, chaka sexy yun!"

It was insensitive, I know...and for the longest time I thought that I can't do her. Hindi bagay. But then I was invited to join a Xenosaga cosplay group.. HaHA!

Posted by Hello

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past