In lust with life!

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Friends and Lovers

They say that its hard for lovers to become friends; and almsost inevitable for friends of the opposite sex to become lovers. I've never had any experience with this because I've never been particularly attracted to any of my male friends.

The last lover who attempted to become my friend was Gerard the two-timer. Being the fiend that he is, he actually later blabbed on our sex lives to his friends....and you know how guy friends talk and how that gets around...it irritates me to this day to think that someone out there whom I don't know knows something which should've been our private business.

I'm currently weighing my options on whether I should befriend my latest ex-lover, Mr. 18-year old. Is it actually worth the trouble? True, he's a habitual liar. But something his dad screamed at me, while I was seated at their frayed couch, absorbing the indignity of his vicious attack against me (us) kind of struck me: that his son was in need of a good influence in his life . Hey, I could be a good influence. I could be his ate! Hahaha! that would be funny, from bed to bosom, lover to benign madonna. Well, If he cant be my lover, He could be my pet :D

Will it work? After all, we've already crossed the line. is it possible to turn back the hands of a relationship that moved too fast? Sex definitely changes a relationship, ya know. What if he thinks I'm desperately running after him? Kapaaal! feeling mo no? I'm also worried that he'll think that hey, we've had sex already, why not have one more go at it for kicks? Could it be that I actually care about him? Just after two weeks of fucking? I did award him best in missionary in my latest sex evaluation. For those going *huh?*, I evaluate the performances of my lovers every couple of years. It's nasty to make such lists, but it's delicious fun. Trouble is I fall in love too easily, and it takes a long time for me to fall out of love.

A couple of friends who took the friend-lovers route are having trouble navigating the paramters of their (relatively) new relationship (how technical!) Let's see...they say the friends to lovers way ensures for a lasting relationship...

1 comment:

jactinglim said...

Friends to lovers would probably be ideal.
Lovers to friends? Utopian??? LOL

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past