In lust with life!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Man, I feel like a Woman!

For the first time in my entire life, I actually do feel an "adult-ness" that is entirely new and wonderous.

Of course, as soon as I say this, something will happen that will take me down a peg, and put me back on square one.

I like the person I am becoming. I like the person I have become. I do annoy myself a lot, which is not a good thing.

I feel that I now have more patience for other people (as patient as I can get--i still am a very impatient person), for where they are and what they are and why they are.

I like my body. I like how I look. I am very satisfied with it.

Gosh, I cannot believe how afflicted my self-esteem was in my early youth! How I wanted to be other people so badly!

Now, I'm just glad to be myself.

-----

The Girls are a group of friends, former acquaintances who have somehow, banded together and share innermost questions women share with their girlfriends. Of course, I've had good girl friends before, but this is the first time that I have a group of girlfriends whom I shop with and talk about everything-- uncensored!

Leslie is two years younger, and is about as experienced with men as I am. A certified shoe-aholic and shop-aholic, she is tickled that she finally has a "Sex In the City" bunch to call her own. She is the first girl in the posse I became close to. She likes to call herself the "Carrie" of the group.

Jewel is a lot like Miranda. A really tough chick. Bisexual, but is currently dating a guy. We were acquaintances before because of cosplay, but we only became close because of Leslie, her former high school classmate. She was a member of her high school basketball and soccer team, and nothing pisses her off more than men who stare at her very ample bosoms. Caution: She packs a mighty right hook. And how!

K is the youngest, also a cosplayer. Really smart, she's taking up an aeronautics something course in London (yes, England!). She's a bit heartbroken now because she broke her vow to give up her virginity to the man she'll marry, since the current Japanese dude she's seeing is apparently not the one (quite a shocker!)

I am of course the oldest and guess what role I just assumed? Of course, I just HAD to be in PR, just like Samantha!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nikki Alfar
Tobie Abad
Gabby Lee
Andre Mischa Cleofe

4 comments:

Sean said...

>>For the first time in my entire
>>life, I actually do feel an
>>"adult-ness" that is entirely new
>>and wonderous.
>>
>>Of course, as soon as I say this,
>>something will happen that will take
>>me down a peg, and put me back on
>>square one.


Er... you misspelled "wondrous" in your first paragraph.

(Sorry... couldn't resist.)

:D

Rant Letters said...

yes i do have a blogspot in order to comment to you XD

see you friday dearie. i love hanging out with you guys and it's so fun to be able to talk to you guys about anything.

see you friday XD

Arashi-KIshu said...

Sean: gah! nitpicker! :D

Jewel: Friday. Don't think I'll shop, though, I've already spent sooo much this past week!

Arashi-KIshu said...

P.S. oops, I forgot to thank you, Sean.

About Me

My photo
Renaissance Woman Wannabe

They Read Me

Tides Past